Welcome to my blog (:

Wednesday 30 March 2011

my bel0ved frenx !

amirul syafiq <3
chubby , cute [yeah , bc0x he my <3 !! ]
funny and n0tty ! [terlampau lhaa !!! ]
I <3 y0u s0 much !! muaxx !! <3

nurul yasmin <3
cute , h0t [bc0x byk buad d0sa !!! haha ^^]
funny ! and s0metimes we can crazy when 2gether  !
Il0ve her s0 much ! she likes my sizter !!! haha ^^
I <3 y0u adq !!!! hehe ^^ [jgn jelez !!]

zulkarnain chin <3
chubby and cute ! [ kaw cute err ?? aku lagy cute k0t !! 
hahah ^^ perasan sungguh ! XP ]
funny ! he always make me happy !!! [bangga seyh !! c(: ]
and I <3 y0u abng !!! XD
saiful khairiri <3
cute ?? [errr ... =.=" hahaha ^^ ]
funny ?? yeah ! hahaah ^^
Saiful khairiri a.k.a JUSTIN BIEBER ! [perasan !!! XD ]
 anis najia <3
cheerful ! and s0metimes hate her ![kejam kan ?? yeah !
hahaha ^^ !! ]
Anis Najia a.k.a HARRY POTER ! [ kejam kan ! hahah ^^ ]
nikmatul qudsiah <3
pretty ! [ c(: ]
kind-hearted ! [ yeah !! bangga beliau !! ]
I <3 her s0 much !!! muaxx ! haha ^^
muhammad arsyad <3
cute [ eyh ! aku lagy cute lhaa ! *c(:* ]
funny ?? mmg p0n !!!
Arsyad ! dax kecix !! hakhakhakz ^^

emylia suhada <3
pretty !! [ jelez aku ! huh ! XP ]
manis ! =.=" [ aku pena rasa kau ke ?? ]
funny and s0metimes we *BLUE* !! hahaha ^^
I l0ve them s0 much ! 
I h0pe we frendship n0t break !!!
I like them !
and they like my sibling !!!
accept my <3  hakhakhakz ^^         

No comments:

Post a Comment